Friday, July 20, 2012

Angels all around!

I know that God sends us angels, both the heavenly and the mortal kind. They are all around. Through the challenge of losing my brother and many others there has been so many people that has come in my life and has helped me. I am so grateful for them and for the heavenly ones to. The comfort and strength they give me is true happiness.


"And by day have I waxed bold in mighty prayer before him; yea, my voice have I sent up on high; and angels came down and ministered unto me." -2 Nephi 4:24

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally believe in God's angels around us. I especially believe they work closely with law enforcement. If you watch enough programs or documentaries where FBI agents, or just our local detectives, have to solve a case and then see how strange things seem to happen that lead the officers to their perpetrators, you kind of have to imagine (because we can't necessarily see them) that an angel was behind certain things. I recently watched a program where the killer tried to dispose of the lady's property in a trash bin but miraculously her driver's license slipped out of the bag and onto the ground where it was easily found by a good citizen willing to turn it in. That's not a coincidence in my opinion but the angels of the Lord making sure that the devil's minions don't get away with their evil deeds. God is great and He knows exactly what He's doing!!