Sunday, June 3, 2012

Choose to win the fight!


Don't let Satan win by reacting to adversity his way. Instead, ACT and follow Jesus Christ and you will experience the happiness that comes from living the Gospel of Jesus Christ! When I found out about my brother dying, I almost gave up and let Satan win, but I didn't and I won't. There has been days, and will be more days, that Satan will try, but as I pray to my Heavenly Father, He gives me the strength to resist Satan, to not get discourage because of my trials and to learn and grow through all my experiences! I know that God is our loving Heavenly Father and that Jesus Christ is our Savior! I know Jesus Christ lives and that He has made it possible for us to live again! I know that families are for eternity! I am so grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is a great word of wisdom...not to allow the devil to have us in his hip pocket..a puppet for him to manipulate in times of great emotion. Follow the Lord's teachings to the best of your ability and He will bring you through.