Friday, December 9, 2011

3 months

3 months have passed since my brother has passed away. Lets just say it hasn't been an easy 3 months. Then again it has been easier than I ever expected losing a sibling at such a young age would be. Its not because I don't miss him but its because I know God's plan for us. I know that he is where he is needed right now. I know that through the power of the resurrection my brother will live again! I know that I will see him again! Its also because of my faith in Jesus Christ! I know because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ I can be healed and be made whole again. I know that Jesus Christ knows exactly how I am feeling. I know as I keep turning to Him and trusting Him he will comfort me and help me know that everything is going to be ok. That I will see my brother again!

Here is a few scriptures that help me remember what Jesus Christ did for me!


9 And he cometh into the world that he may save all men if they will hearken unto his voice; for behold, he suffereth the pains of all men, yea, the pains of every living creature, both men, women, and children, who belong to the family of Adam.

Alma 7:11-12   
11 And he shall go forth, suffering pains and afflictions and temptations of every kind; and this that the word might be fulfilled which saith he will take upon him the pains and the sicknesses of his people.
 12 And he will take upon him death, that he may loose the bands of death which bind his people; and he will take upon him their infirmities, that his bowels may be filled with mercy, according to the flesh, that he may know according to the flesh how to succor his people according to their infirmities.

Moroni 7:40-42
40 And again, my beloved brethren, I would speak unto you concerning hope. How is it that ye can attain unto faith, save ye shall have hope?
41 And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise.
42 Wherefore, if a man have faith he must needs have hope; for without faith there cannot be any hope.



No comments: