Monday, April 23, 2012

36 Years of Happiness


"And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."-Matthew 16:19



36 years ago today, my mom and dad were married in the Manti, Utah temple for time and ALL ETERNITY. They were sealed together as husband and wife for the time here on earth, but also for eternity.

I am so grateful for that my parents made the decision 36 years ago to marry in God's temple and be sealed for eternity so that our family can be together for eternity. The knowledge of being sealed as a family for eternity is what brings me comfort in knowing we all will be together with my brother again. I love my parents very much, and I am very grateful for their example of following Jesus Christ in all that they do.

I love my family!


No comments: